The new issue of Ambix is up on the Maney site. It features a gorgeous new cover style, a new editor (Dr Jennifer Rampling) and tantalising articles by Prof Lawrence Principe on Sir Kenelm Digby, Dr Didier Kahn on Joseph Du Chesne, Dr Christopher Baxfield on Stephen Hales and Dr Melanie Keene on early Victorian British ‘familiar chemistry’.
In March 2013, Maney Publishing is featuring Ambix as its Journal of the Month. To celebrate the occasion, Maney has created a special page that offers a number of attractive features and discounts, including:
• FREE content: Access to 3 years’ worth of Ambix content along with the Editor’s top picks!
• Video interview with the Editor, Jennifer Rampling
• Partington Prize winners discuss their articles
• More about past and forthcoming special issues
• 20% off all subscriptions